Saturday, December 19, 2009

What a bright time

When I came home this morning, I found this taped to my door:



Our friend Lindsey made us this sweet little card to wish us a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It's cards and gestures like this that I love the most about Christmas. When I was little it was always the act of making things at Christmas that I liked the best. Making food, making gifts & cards, decorating the tree, wrapping presents...making magic. These are the reasons that Christmas feels magical and special. And I think we often forget that.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I wish there was more of this. This is the stuff we remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment, Welcome Home! You are my very first. :)

    I'm looking forward to poking around your blog, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails