Friday, December 4, 2009

My boyfriend jeans

In the past year or so, the "boyfriend" jeans trend came around again. American Eagle, for one, has carried boyfriend style jeans for quite a while now. My understanding of the boyfriend jean is this: they are jeans that are loose, often torn and usually rolled up at the bottom.

For example:


Well, I actually wore my boyfriend's jeans today (to work!) and let me tell you, they did not look like the jeans above. In fact, I seldomly see men wearing jeans that look like the "boyfriend" jeans. Those jeans are more like Huckleberry Finn jeans...and I'm down with that. However, my boyfriend's jeans, like most mens jeans are dark, smooth and fitted. And they look better on him.

If you're wondering why I wore my boyfriend's jeans to work, please see yesterday's post and I'm sure you'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails