Friday, November 27, 2009

It's that time again...


I know a lot of people don't like Christmas music or just get really sick of it due to overexposure, but I love it. I really do. Especially at this exact time of year. Christmas is still a month away and the holiday machine is still warming up.

I've been particularly sentimental lately and listening to my favourite holiday songs reminds me of being a kid and going to my grandparents houses on Christmas day. I can almost smell the pine, hear the wrapping paper and feel the itchy tights my mom would make me wear against my legs.

For your listening pleasure, just a few of my all-time favourites:

Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
White Christmas - Otis Redding

Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails